Monday, July 18, 2016

July 19 meeting info

Hello All:
Excitement is mounting as we are one month AWAY FROM OUR FIRST ANNUAL WALK AND ROLL FUNDRAISER!!!!!

I talked with Sue to make sure we are on the same page and to keep updated on our progress with donations. We will be sharing an updated list  of sponsors and donations at the meeting. Be sure to go onto the webpage and create your own personal account so your friends and family can donate under your name, or they can create their own page for donations. Remember that every dollar pledged goes toward research.

As a member of the donation and basket committees, I would like to have everyone who has any donations to bring them to the meeting. I will take them and prior to the walk, I will ask members of the basket committee to meet at my house (once will probably do it) to assemble the baskets. We have some awesome donations!!!!

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment